Inner Thigh Fat is a common health condition, especially in women. It disfigures the legs and makes them look disgusting.
One of the best ways to lose this kind of fat is by following a healthy diet and practicing high-intensity workouts that work certain areas to help tone the thighs.
In this article, you will find 7 easy exercises that will burn your inner thigh fat fast in two weeks.
In addition to that, we have also given some expert tips that will help you burn that stubborn inner thigh fat to get a perfectly toned and slim leg that you have always dreamed of.
Let’s get started!
7 Easy Exercises That Will Burn Your Inner Thigh Fat Fast In Two Weeks
1. Extended Leg Lift
- Lie on your side on the ground or a workout mat, and make use of a small pillow to support your neck.
- After that, move the top leg forward to make it rest on the ground.
- Let your bottom leg remain extended and then point your toes.
- Now, raise it at exactly six inches off the floor, maintain this position for 3 seconds and then lower it down.
- Perform 2 sets of 10 repetitions with each leg.
- At this juncture, be sure that your bottom leg does not rest on the ground until you have finished the set.
It is also important to move slowly to get better results.
2. Curtsy Lunge
- Stand with your feet in a wide stance.
- After that, keep your chest upright and shoulders down, then, cross the left leg directly behind the opposite [right] leg, and squat down just into a curtsy position.
- Now, right from that lowered position, begin to push your body back upright, and return your left leg back to the initial position.
- Having done that, the next thing now is to repeat with the other [right] leg.
- Switch between legs for about 15–30 seconds, or better still do 10–15 repetitions on each leg.
- If you want to make it more challenging, hold dumbbells in both hands while doing the exercise. The weight can help increase resistance.
3. Air Cycling
- Lie on your back with your face directly toward the ceiling.
- Raise your legs to a 90-degree angle with the ground.
- Now, begin to move your legs as though you’re cycling in the forward direction.
- Perform this for 60 seconds and then gently place your legs down and rest a bit.
- Move the legs up to a 90-degree angle and begin to air cycle in the backward direction for 60 seconds.
- Repeat the set five times on each side.
4. Lunges with Dumbbell
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and hold a dumbbell in both hands. Be sure to place the weights in a steady manner at your sides. If you are a newbie, you can perform this without dumbbells.
- After that, step forward with your left leg and lunge forward. Be sure that your knee does not go beyond the toes. Also, make sure to keep your leg perpendicular and your knee at almost an inch off the floor.
- Continue to hold the dumbbells in a steady and straight manner in both hands as you lunge for an extra challenge. Let your torso be upright throughout the session.
- After that, keep your weight basically in your heels, and then push the left leg back to the initial position.
- Repeat this movement with your left leg for 30 – 45 seconds. Lastly, alternate legs and lunge with your right leg.
5. Running Man
- Stand facing stairs, and bend your elbows at sides.
- Using your right foot, take a giant step up to the second step, hop up, and then bring your left knee toward the chest.
- Land on the stair with your right foot.
- In an immediate manner, step down to the ground with your left foot as you bend your right leg behind you.
- Hold this for five counts, with your abs still tight to maintain balance.
- Perform 16 to 20 explosive hops on your right foot, while you use your arms for gaining momentum. Alternate sides and repeat.
6. Seated Bridge
- Sit on a steady chair.
- Put your feet on the ground, and bend your knees at a 90-degree angle.
- Put both hands on the side of the chair.
- Raise your hips and use your palms and feet to support your body weight, then breathe out.
- Raise your hips until your body looks exactly like a bridge.
- Take normal breaths and maintain it for about 20 to 60 seconds.
- Start in a squat position with both palms placed flat on the floor.
- After that, kick the feet back and go back to a plank position, as you keep your arms stretched.
- With immediate effect, return your feet to the squat position.
- After that, stand up from the squat position, and perform up to 10-20 times to enhance the results.
EXPERT TIPS FOR LOSING INNER THIGH FAT FAST IN TWO WEEKS
- Watch your salt intake.
Salt makes the body retain more-than-required water, which in turn causes bloat that can trigger additional weight in the hips, thighs and some other parts of the body.
If you cut back on salt consumption, you will notice a significant drop in your body fat and your system too will be improved.
The recommended amount of sodium you need is 1,500 milligrams per day, while the upper limit is 2,300 milligrams.
Anything higher than that an expose you to a lot of health complications. Therefore, cut back on salt-dense foods, such as sauces, canned veggies, and soups.
- Incorporate more electrolytes into your diet.
Adding electrolytes such as calcium, magnesium, and potassium into your diet is one of the best ways to get rid of inner thigh fat.
This is because they help in combating salt in the body. That is, the higher the electrolytes in your body, the less salt content your body will retain.
The aftermath of this is that it will help stabilize fluid balance, make the body flush out water retention, and boost the weight loss process.
Although there are numerous sources of electrolytes, the richest include Dark leafy greens, yogurt, bananas, to name but a few.
- Other tips for burning inner thigh fat
- Cut back on carbs.
- Drink enough water every day.
- Add some cardio into your daily routine.
- Track and Keep a daily record of the foods you eat.
- Eat more fiber and protein
- Perform HIIT and thigh-strengthening exercises.