Are you a student who has been looking out for amazing universities in Canada to study for a budget-friendly tuition fee? Do you know that you can study in Canada as an International student with less expensive financial involvements?
If yes, then this content is for you!
Meanwhile, there are several reasons why people choose not to study in cheap universities. From our recent research, a lot of students always do not consider cheap universities probably because they feel that cheap universities don’t have good educational structure, and most of them do not have super qualified trainers.
Not withstanding, those are not true, because there are numerous affordable universities in Canada with a high structural standard. In Canada, the reverse is the case in the sense that all the universities are all amazing, and posses certain levels of professionalism, standards, and good academic structure.
Why Study In Canada?
Below are some amazing reasons why you should consider studying in Canada;
- Canada is an interesting place to live in
- Canada is the choice of many individuals
- It has amazing universities both for international and non-international students
- There are several opportunities in Canada
- It is also rated as one of the best countries in the world at large
- By the virtue of studying in Canada, you can stand the opportunity of obtaining a permanent citizenship
- Canada is a democratic country
- In Canada, there is no cultural discrimination in the sense that everyone’s culture is not restricted.
- As an international student, there are possibilities of employment after schooling
- Canada secures a budget-friendly health care for her citizens
- You can also secure a job even while studying
- Universities in Canada certifies a highly recognized degrees that will be acceptable in any part of the world.
Budget-Friendly Universities In Canada For International Students
Below are the various budget-friendly universities in Canada for International students;
1. University of Montreal
2. Simon Fraser University
3. Bradon University
4. University of Calgary
6. University of Guelph
7. Universite de Saint-Boniface
8. University of Saskatchewan
9. Canadian Mennonite University
10. University of Regina
11. Memorial University of Newfoundland
Budget-Friendly Universities in Canada to Enroll For Master’s Degree Study Program
|INSTITUTION / UNIVERSITY||AVERAGE TUITION FEES|
|University of Regina||$6,427|
|University of Saskatchewan||$4,358|
|Simon Fraser University||$3,743|
|University of Calgary||$3,693|
|University of Northern British Columbia||$3,297|
|Memorial University of Newfoundland||$3,222|
Budget-Friendly Universities in Canada to Enroll For Undergraduate Study Program
|INSTITUTION / UNIVERSITY||AVERAGE TUITION FEE|
|University of Montreal||$15, 019|
|Memorial University of Newfoundland||$11,460|
|Canadian Mennonite University||$10,003|
|University of Guelph||$9,730|
|Universite de Saint-Boniface||$7,428|
|University of the People||No Tuition Fee (Free)|
How to Study Without Tuition Fees in Canada
As an international student, it is very possible to study in Canada without tuition fees. There are several scholarship opportunities in Canada you can take advantage of.
These scholarships are for international and non-international students that wants to undertake an undergraduate degree program, masters degree program, and doctorate degree program as well. In order to help the citizens to secure a quality schooling for free, the Canadian Government, and as well as other charitable institutions provided her citizens these scholarship schemes.
What is the Cost of Livelihood in Canada for International Students?
Living in Canada is so affordable that you can imagine. Meanwhile, the cost of livelihood in Canada is determined by the location of the University. It is required of every international student to provide a proof of at least $10, 000 CAD aside tuition fee. The submission of this proof will be required when you’re processing your study permit application.