Ministry of Interior has modified the regulations to limit gatherings and the classification schedule has been updated to include a number of other violations of precautionary and preventive measures, according to SPA.
The regulations have been modified and the classification schedule has been updated to include a number of other violations of precautionary and preventive measures, in addition to the penalties, according to the following:
1- The maximum allowed number in gatherings :
The maximum allowed number in family and non-family gatherings inside homes, rest houses, farms, or in social events such as A’azza (mourning/ wake), parties, and so on to 50 people.
2- SR 10,000 fine on private sector establishments:
Private sector establishments who fail to;
* Who do not wear the medical or fabric mask or whatever covers the nose and mouth.
* Providing disinfectants and sterilizers in the places designated for them .
* Checking temperature of employees and customers at the entrances to malls.
* Disinfection of carts and shopping baskets after each use.
* Disinfection of facilities and surfaces, the closure of children’s game areas and trial room to try on clothing and the like.
Determining the penalty for non-compliance by private sector establishments with the precautionary and preventive measures (protocols) announced on May 29, 2020 at an amount of SR10,000.
The penalty shall be doubled in the event of repeat offense as shown in the schedule of violations of the precautionary and preventive measures.
3- SR1,000, fine on a persone who:-
* Do not using medical or cloth masks or whatever covers the nose and mouth.
* Do not committing to the spaces of social distancing.
* Refusing to check temperature when entering public or private sectors.
* Failure to adhere to the procedures adopted when the temperature is higher than 38°C.
The penalty shall be doubled in case of repeating the offense.
The penalties aim to impose social distancing and organize human gatherings that are a direct cause of the outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19), in order to prevent the virus from spreading.
مصدر مسؤول بوزارة الداخلية : تعديل لائحة الحد من التجمعات وتحديث جدول التصنيف ليشمل عدداً آخر من المخالفات للإجراءات الاحترازية والتدابير الوقائية، والعقوبات المقررة لها. pic.twitter.com/4Bc9LW4pph— وزارة الداخلية (@MOISaudiArabia) May 30, 2020
Source: SG & MOI Twitter